- Former race car driver Danica Patrick appeared Monday afternoon at Business Insider’s IGNITION conference in conversation with BI’s chief tech correspondent Julie Bort.
- Patrick was asked her one piece of advice to being physically fit.
- She said it takes pushing oneself past one’s boundaries.
Entrepreneur and GoDaddy spokeswoman Danica Patrick recently released a book in 2017 called “Pretty Intense,” about a 90-day plan promising to change your life.
So what does it take to be physically fit?See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: The science of why human breasts are so big
- I tried the workout Victoria’s Secret models use to get show-ready and it wasn’t as intense as I expected
- Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian says he wants to teach his and Serena Williams’ daughter to code: ‘She already has 3 laptops’
- Tax Day is April 15. Here’s what you can expect when filing under the new tax law