» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Altria‘s $ 1.8 billion investment in the cannabis producer Cronos is mutually beneficial, a Cowen analyst says.
- Cronos has a focus on rare cannabinoids, which has greater potential than just focusing on the two most known cannabinoids, Azer added.
- Cronos can leverage Altria’s expertise to focus on ingredient composition without reliance on a massive cultivation infrastructure, Azer said.
- Watch Altria and Cronos trade live.
“Cronos provides Altria a unique entry into cannabis and we do not think Altria is taking on outsized risk while entering a new high-growth category,” Vivien Azer, an analyst at Cowen, said in a note out on Monday.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: 7 things you shouldn’t buy on Black Friday
- Theresa May delays Brexit-deal vote to avoid huge defeat in Parliament
- Science says people decide these 11 things within seconds of meeting you
- Share your opinion — become a BI Insider!