» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Joe Biden is edging closer toward challenging President Donald Trump in 2020.
- He told a recent gathering of longtime foreign policy aides that he is keeping his options open and considering a run a real possibility.
- Biden expressed interest in bringing those aides on board if he were to run.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Vice President Joe Biden is tiptoeing toward a potential presidential run in 2020, even broaching the possibility during a recent gathering of longtime foreign policy aides.
Huddled in his newly opened office steps from the U.S. Capitol, Biden began a planning meeting for his new diplomacy center by addressing the elephant in the room. He said he was keeping his 2020 options open, considering it a real possibility. He insisted he had made no decision, and didn’t need to yet, according to five people who either attended the meeting or were briefed on it by those who did.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Joe Biden said in a private meeting he’s keeping his 2020 options open — and a presidential run is a real possibility
- Another federal appeals court has declared Trump’s 3rd travel ban unconstitutional
- Eric and Donald Trump, Jr. own a massive private hunting preserve in upstate New York — and neighbors say it sounds like a ‘war zone’