The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- I don’t like dealing with complicated tech or specs.
- But I do really like these simple, affordable wireless headphones by RHA that cost $ 97.50 on Amazon (side note: the black pair are cheaper than the white).
- They sound just as good as my in-ear Bose SoundSports, and come with volume controls and a built-in microphone, too.
I am pretty bad with tech. It’s not that I don’t know how to use it, it’s just that I’m impatient; I hate setting up new gadgets, and I feel intimidated by all the language used to describe them. You’ll never get me exited by talking about LED zones or OLED displays or any kinds of bits or bytes because I honestly have no idea what any of that means. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The iconic Koss Porta Pro headphones that debuted in 1984 got the Bluetooth treatment — and the wireless version has all the audio integrity of the original
- I hacked my disorganized kitchen pantry using these DIY pull-out cabinet drawers, and they eliminated so much clutter
- The best gaming headsets you can buy