Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- “Game of Thrones” author George R. R. Martin discussed the last season of the popular HBO series at the 2018 Emmys.
- He said he doesn’t know why the show is ending after eight seasons — and that it could have lasted for at least five more seasons.
- “If you’ve read my novels, you know there was enough material for more seasons. They made certain cuts,” he said.
“Game of Thrones” author George R. R. Martin doesn’t want the popular show to end next year, either.
Martin — who penned the original series, “A Song of Ice and Fire,” which the HBO series is based upon — discussed the forthcoming final season at the 2018 Emmys. He told Variety that he wasn’t involved in the decision to end the show after eight seasons.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Here’s everything celebrities will get inside the 2018 Emmys gift bag
- Ed Sheeran thinks that people would’ve liked his ‘Game of Thrones’ cameo more if he was killed on the episode
- ’60 Minutes’ chief Jeff Fager steps down amid sexual misconduct allegations