» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Once a year, Olive Garden offers the Never Ending Pasta Pass, a $ 100 allowance for all the pasta you can consume in eight weeks.
- This year, the chain offered the new Annual Pasta Pass for $ 300 to truly ardent fans.
- Here are the places across the country where the most fans are redeeming their passes.
Just about everyone knows what to do when sitting down at an Olive Garden: load up on the fluffy free breadsticks (and perhaps buy extras) and then dig into the hearty pastas, which are available in 391 combinations, from meatballs and spaghetti with traditional marinara to gluten-free rotini and Italian sausage drowned in a creamy mushroom sauce, plus vegetarian options. So no one’s left out.
But for the truly ardent Olive Garden pasta fans, however, once a year the chain offers the Never Ending Pasta Pass, a $ 100 allowance for all the pasta you can consume in eight weeks. This year’s 23,000 unlimited pasta passes sold out, as usual, in less than a minute online. In addition to the regular card, the chain offered the new Annual Pasta Pass for $ 300, handing it out to 1,000 customers.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- There’s a good working theory about why Apple discontinued the iPhone X, the best phone it’s ever made, only a year after announcing it
- These are the trends creating new winners and losers in the card-processing ecosystem
- Share your opinion – Become a BI Insider today!