Patrick Fallon / Reuters
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Elon Musk announced on Friday that drilling on the first Boring Company tunnel was complete, and shared footage of the enormous drill emerging at the bottom of a huge pit.
- Musk has previously said the first Boring Company tunnel will be ready to use on December 10.
- The pit where the drill emerges looks like the “O’Leary Station” property the Boring Company purchased in Hawthorne, California.
Elon Musk has tweeted footage of the Boring Company’s enormous subterranean drill emerging from the ground to complete its first tunnel.
Musk tweeted jubilantly on Friday evening, saying the Boring Company “just broke through to the other side.” He followed this up with footage of the drill boring through into the bottom of what looks like a very deep pit.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Join BI Insiders program! Share your opinion!
- Costco employees share 31 things they’d love to tell shoppers but can’t
- The fabulous life of billionaire Michael Dell, who is once again fighting with Carl Icahn over the future of his company