Francois Mori / Associated Press
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk said on Wednesday that Tesla stopped selling self-driving hardware on its website because customers were confused.
- Last week, Musk said via Twitter that the option would be available “off menu” for a week, but on Wednesday suggested the feature would remain available to those who asked for it.
- In May, a Tesla representative told Business Insider that its customers had not expressed confusion about the language on its website describing Autopilot’s capabilities.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk said on Wednesday that Tesla stopped selling self-driving hardware on its website because customers were confused.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Tesla made 5,300 Model 3s during the last week of Q3 — but it said it would make 6,000 weekly by the end of August
- Tesla will start making cars at its upcoming factory in China faster than expected
- Investors are ratcheting up their bets against Tesla ahead of its earnings report