» Top New Products
Loading the page...
On the April 11, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by writers Chris Evangelista and Hoai-Tran Bui to talk about MoviePass, Paul Thomas Anderson, Black Adam, Netflix vs. Cannes, Joaquin Phoenix, Alex Garland, Avengers: Infinity War, and Ready Player One.
In the News:
- MoviePass CEO Wants Moviefone to Be Their Own Rotten Tomatoes
- Paul Thomas Anderson Just Directed an Adam Sandler Netflix Special
- ‘Black Adam’ Movie Could Begin Filming in 2019, Says Dwayne Johnson
- Netflix Pulls All Films Out of Cannes Following Competition Ban
- Joaquin Phoenix Won’t Let Heath Ledger’s Iconic Joker Scare Him Away From The Role
- ‘Annihilation’ Director Alex Garland’s Haunted House Script ‘The Toymaker’s Secret’ is Getting Made
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Has Already Sold More Advance Tickets Than The Last 7 MCU Movies Combined
- How Steven Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ Recreated a Classic Stanley Kubrick Movie
Other articles mentioned:
- ‘You Were Never Really Here’ is a Brilliant Movie Because of What It Doesn’t Show Us [Spoiler Review]
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.