Stephen Brashear/Getty Images
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Amazon unveiled 13 new hardware products, along with a slew of new services and Alexa updates, at an event on Thursday.
- The new products give Amazon a greater reach than ever before. It now offers everything from an Alexa-enabled microwave, to high-end audio equipment, to a wall clock.
- Amazon’s reach exceeds that of other tech giants like Apple and Google, since it extends far beyond software and hardware. Amazon increasingly has the power to touch your life several times each day, in every place you spend your time.
At its event on Thursday, Amazon introduced 70 new things.
That’s right. At the start of the event, Amazon exec Dave Limp said “We’ve got 70 things to talk about.” If he was kidding, it was difficult to tell. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Here’s everything Amazon just announced at its huge September event
- Amazon is making a $ 25 smart plug that can make almost anything in your house ‘smart’
- Amazon’s brand-new $ 150 Echo Plus is an easier way to make your home smart