» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Special master Barbara Jones ruled on Thursday that nearly half of 4,000 documents labeled as privileged by President Donald Trump, his former longtime lawyer Michael Cohen, and the Trump Organization are not privileged.
- Cohen, who finds himself at the center of a criminal investigation in the Southern District of New York, is not challenging her decision in court.
The special master overseeing the document review in the federal criminal investigation of President Donald Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen just ruled that nearly half of 4,000 documents seized by the government and labeled as privileged by Cohen, Trump, or the Trump Organization, are not.
And although Cohen objected to the special master’s ruling on a minuscule number of those documents, he isn’t challenging the decision in court.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Within 24 hours, 2 of Trump’s top intelligence officials hint that they’ve considered resigning
- America’s intelligence chief found out during a live interview that Trump wanted to bring Putin to Washington: ‘OK … That’s gonna be special’
- Michael Cohen and Michael Avenatti bumped into each other at a swanky Manhattan restaurant, and Avenatti said it was ‘random and productive’