REUTERS/Ibraheem Abu Mustafa
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Israeli security forces have killed at least 16 Palestinians and injured hundreds more at a demonstration at the Israel-Gaza border.
- The tens of thousands of protesters are calling for a right of return for refugees to Israel.
- At least 400 people have been injured by live gunfire, Gaza health officials said.
- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has declared Saturday a national day of mourning.
GAZA-ISRAEL BORDER (Reuters) – At least 16 Palestinians were killed and hundreds injured by Israeli security forces confronting one of the largest Palestinian demonstrations along the Israel-Gaza border in recent years, Gaza medical officials said.
Tens of thousands of Palestinians, pressing for a right of return for refugees to what is now Israel, gathered along the fenced 65-km (40-mile) frontier where tents were erected for a planned six-week protest, local officials said. The Israeli military estimate was 30,000.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Flight attendants share 15 of their favorite travel hacks
- We tried fried-fish sandwiches from every major fast-food chain — and the winner is clear
- Nancy Pelosi could unexpectedly deliver Republicans their worst nightmare — and it could lead to an electoral bloodbath