The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network or through other affiliate partnerships.
John Moore/Getty Images
- Airport security can be the most frustrating part of any trip, with long lines and inconvenient rules.
- A few services, such as TSA PreCheck and CLEAR, aim to make security a faster, easier, more efficient experience.
- While there are fees to enroll, credit cards like the Chase Sapphire Reserve or the Platinum Card from American Express will reimburse you for some of them.
Have you ever been at the front of a sluggish line at airport security, standing on a dirty floor in your socks, halfway through taking your 3.4 ounce containers of liquid out of your bag, and noticed people in another line to the side? Was their line speeding along? Were they just putting their bags on the conveyor belt and zipping through a regular metal detector without taking anything out of their bags or even taking their shoes off? Have you wanted to jump into that line?See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 18 under-$ 50 fixes for everyday household problems
- This daily facial treatment is pricey, but it’s the only thing that’s helped to prevent and clear up my cystic acne and uneven skin
- This $ 140 commuter backpack is the most dependable and versatile I’ve worn — it’s compact, comfortable, and can expand to fit a lot more than you’d expect