Tim Boyle/Getty Images
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Costco members are usually asked to show their membership cards at the door.
- Business Insider spoke to seven Costco employees about what happens when a Costco member can’t — or won’t — show them their card.
- They said that if you ever forget your membership card on a Costco run, bring your ID to the membership desk in order to snag a replacement.
It’s an aggravating scenario for any Costco member — arriving at the warehouse only to find that you’ve forgotten your membership card.
Because Costco is a members-only warehouse club, members are expected to show their cards upfront. Typically, Costco locations have an employee or two situated at the store’s entrance, to ensure that only members gain access to the warehouse.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Sneaky ways Costco gets you to buy more
- From entire lawn sets to used toilets, these are the most ridiculous returns employees from Costco, Walmart, and Target say they’ve ever gotten
- 13 tips for getting the best deals on wine at Costco
- 5 times you shouldn’t buy the Kirkland brand at Costco