Michael Sohn / Associated Press
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Volkswagen CEO Herbert Diess said last week that by 2020 the automaker will make electric vehicles that are as capable as Tesla‘s for half the price, Electrek reports.
- “We will come in 2020 with vehicles that can do anything like Tesla and are cheaper by half,” Diess reportedly said on the German television program “Maybrit Illner.”
- Volkswagen and Tesla did not immediately respond to Business Insider’s requests for comment.
Volkswagen CEO Herbert Diess said last week that by 2020 the automaker will make electric vehicles that are as capable as Tesla’s for half the price, Electrek reports.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- People are slamming Elon Musk on Twitter with hilarious memes about his ‘funding secured’ debacle
- Larry Ellison reportedly slams media’s coverage of Elon Musk and says Tesla is his 2nd-largest investment
- The DOJ is investigating whether Tesla misled investors about Model 3 production: Report
SEE ALSO: The 10 least reliable cars of 2018
SEE ALSO: The 10 most reliable cars of 2018