- Long-serving Vodafone CEO Vittorio Colao is to step down in October this year.
- He will be succeeded by the telecoms firm’s current chief financial officer, Nick Read.
- The announcement of Colao’s departure comes less than a week after Vodafone announced a $ 22 billion deal with Liberty Global.
Colao, who has been at the helm of the British-based firm for a decade, will stand down in October and will be replaced by Nick Read, Vodafone’s current finance director. No reason was given for Colao’s departure.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg just turned 34 years old. Here are 33 photos of Facebook’s rise from a Harvard dorm room to world domination.
- 19 billionaires who grew up poor
- Billionaire ‘cable cowboy’ John Malone’s Liberty Global is selling $ 22 billion of European assets to Vodafone