Screenshot via WFLA
- Surveillance video captured a fiery SUV crash in Florida that launched a driver out of the windshield of the vehicle.
- The white Cadillac SUV collided with a toll booth in Osceola County on June 3. Police told a local news station the driver may have been “fatigued.”
- The driver was lying motionless on the ground for several minutes after the crash, but survived, and so did the rest of the passengers, who had been visiting from Canada according to Florida Highway Patrol Lt. Kim Montes, who was cited by the Orlando Sentinel.
Surveillance video captured a terrifying vehicle crash in Florida — including the moment the driver burst through the windshield and landed several feet away.
It happened on June 3 in Osceola County, Florida. The video shows a white Cadillac SUV slamming into a barrier at a toll booth at what appears to be a high rate of speed. The driver launches through the windshield, hits the concrete, and slides several feet from the wreckage, as the SUV goes airborne and flames spray out from beneath it.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- How long it might take North Korean missiles and nuclear warheads to reach major US cities
- The amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere just hit its highest level in 800,000 years, and scientists predict deadly consequences
- Share your opinion — Become a BI Insider today