Jonathan Miller/Twitter; Business Insider
- The Thai soccer team trapped in a flooded cave complex have left hospital for the first time.
- They were on their way to their first press conference, accompanied by their families.
- See the footage below.
The Thai soccer team has left hospital for the first time since been rescued from a flooded underground cave complex more than a week ago.
The 12 boys and their soccer coach left a Chiang Rai hospital with their parents on Wednesday afternoon to attend their first press conference since getting out alive.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Here’s why the US Men’s team sucks at soccer
- These photos show some of the most extreme working conditions in the world, from inside an active volcano to a deadly mine
- Watch Thai Navy SEALs’ dramatic rescue mission through the caves where a boys soccer team was trapped
- Meghan Markle might have broken royal protocol by speaking out in favour of legalizing abortion in Ireland