- Venus Williams was involved in a fatal multi-car collision last year.
- The incident led to the death of a 78-year-old man, who died in hospital two weeks after the three-car crash.
- Williams, who had been cleared of any wrongdoing by the police, had a “wrongful death” lawsuit filed against her by the man’s family.
- A settlement with the family was reached on Friday.
Tennis star Venus Williams settled a wrongful death lawsuit on Friday, one year after a multi-car collision that left a 78-year-old man dead.
In June last year, Williams “lawfully entered” an intersection in Palm Beach Gardens in Florida, according to video evidence obtained by a surveillance camera.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- All the TV shows that have been canceled recently
- Alexander Zverev destroyed the greatest men’s tennis statistic of the year when he beat Novak Djokovic
- Roger Federer says he doesn’t want his pursuit of 100 titles to make him ‘go crazy’