Screenshot via MSNBC
- Former CIA director John Brennan delivered a brutal assessment of President Donald Trump on Friday, capping off the most tumultuous week the administration has seen in months.
- Trump is “unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical,” Brennan said in an interview with MSNBC.
- Brennan said he has gone from being “angry” at Trump for his words and actions, to a state of “deep worry and concern” about what he described as a lack of leadership in the White House.
- Brennan’s comments follow a week that saw an avalanche of troubling headlines about top Trump aides, the Russia investigation, high-profile White House departures, and a widely criticized policy announcement that prompted near-immediate global backlash.
Former CIA director John Brennan says he believes the US is headed down a dangerous path under President Donald Trump.
As another unprecedented week of tumult came to an end Friday, Brennan delivered a brutal assessment of Trump, calling him “unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical” in an interview with MSNBC.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: The racist origins of marijuana prohibition
- Trump slams Alec Baldwin’s SNL impression of him as ‘agony’ while appearing to genuinely not know his name
- ‘I know he’s watching television because he’s calling me 5 minutes after’: Republicans go on TV — then they get a call from Trump
- Rumors of a Hope Hicks diary has publishers scrambling and could lead to a $ 10 million book deal