Business Insider/Jessica Tyler
- Ulta Beauty reported third-quarter earnings that topped expectations, but guidance was light.
- Shares fell more than 6% following the results.
- The stock has been rallying since August 30 — up 18.8% — when Kylie Jenner announced she would sell her cosmetic brand in Ulta Beauty stores during the holiday shopping season.
- Watch Ulta Beauty trade live.
The cosmetics retailer Ulta Beauty fell as much as 7.05% to $ 272.27 a share late Thursday after the company reported disappointing guidance.
Here are the key numbers compared to what analysts are expecting according to Bloomberg:See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Inside Hong Kong’s lawless ‘walled city’ — the most crowded place on Earth for 40 years
- Share your opinion — become a BI Insider!
- Here’s what living in a tiny house is really like, according to people who traded their homes for minimalism