Matt Cardy/Getty; Sean Gallup/Getty
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Steve Bannon is setting up a new foundation to bolster anti-EU populists in Europe.
- The UK Independence Party (UKIP) has pledged to join it, The Independent reports.
- The EU is reportedly spooked by the project, and it could have an impact on Brexit negotiations.
- Layla Moran MP called it an “unholy alliance of racist charlatans across the Channel.”
Ukip has pledged to work with Steve Bannon’s new European alt-right movement, forging what critics have branded an “unholy alliance” to bring down the EU and fuel populism across the continent.
Mr Bannon, a former investment banker who founded the website Breitbart, has pledged to bolster the continent’s far right with a new foundation called The Movement that would dole out resources to eurosceptics and anti-EU populists.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- People are obsessed with buying cars through Costco instead of just going to a dealership — here’s the verdict
- The European Commission’s chief negotiator has rejected a key part of Theresa May’s Brexit plan
- The NHS is preparing to stockpile drugs and blood products for a ‘no deal’ Brexit