Paul Farley/US Navy via Wikimedia Commons
- Two Qatari fighter jets flew dangerously close to two civilian aircraft from the United Arab Emirates, according to UAE’s state news agency.
- UAE deemed it a “provocative action.”
- The UAE aircraft was forced to fly at a higher altitude.
Two Qatari fighter jets flew dangerously close to two civilian aircraft from the United Arab Emirates while they were in Bahraini airspace on Monday, the UAE’s state news agency WAM quoted its civil aviation authority as saying.
WAM said the General Civil Aviation Authority had condemned the “provocative action,” which it said followed two similar incidents that had been reported by the UAE to the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), the United Nations’ aviation agency.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- South Korea’s president floats possible three-way summit with Trump and Kim Jong Un
- Israel admits bombing a suspected Syrian nuclear reactor in 2007 — and it’s a warning to Iran
- Trump wants to make it easier to export lethal US-made drones to more countries