» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- After the celebrity attorney Michael Avenatti accused Fox News host Tucker Carlson of assaulting a “gay Latino immigrant,” Carlson said in a statement to Business Insider that he never assaulted the man and that the individual verbally harassed his teenage daughter at a country club.
- Carlson said the man stopped his daughter when she was on her way back from the restroom and asked her if she was sitting with the Fox News host.
- When his daughter responded, “That’s my dad,” Carlson said the man asked her, “Are you Tucker’s w—-?” He also allegedly called her a “f—ing c—.”
- “It took enormous self-control not to beat the man with a chair, which is what I wanted to do,” Carlson said. “I think any father can understand the overwhelming rage and shock that I felt seeing my teenage daughter attacked by a stranger. But I restrained myself. I did not assault this man, and neither did my son.”
- In a video Avenatti included in his tweet claiming Carlson “assaulted” the man, the footage appears to show Carlson telling another man to “get the f–k out of here” while others seem to be trying to get Carlson and others in the room to calm down.
- The video does not appear to show Carlson physically assaulting anyone.
After the attorney Michael Avenatti said he was investigating a claim that the Fox News host Tucker Carlson “assaulted” a “gay Latino immigrant,” Carlson responded in a statement to Business Insider that he did not assault the man and that the individual called his 19-year-old daughter a “w—-.”
The incident in question occurred last month at a country club in Virginia. In a video Avenatti attached to his tweet announcing his investigation, Carlson appears to be telling another man to “get the f–k out of here” while others seem to be trying to get Carlson and others in the room to calm down.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The 50 best video games of all time, according to critics
- Share your opinion! Become a BI Insider today!
- Here’s how to quickly check if you have a Google+ account — and delete it