J. Scott Applewhite/AP
- Hope Hicks has reportedly been speaking to prospective employers in New York City.
- She resigned as White House communications director in February.
- Rumors had been swirling that she could return to the White House after her time off.
Hope Hicks is reportedly looking for a new job in New York City, casting doubt on earlier rumors that she would return to the White House.
The 29-year-old has been speaking to prospective employers in the city after spending time with her family in nearby Greenwich, Connecticut, Page Six reported.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- We asked 20 people in London how they feel about Trump’s visit. Here are their reactions.
- These are the senators who could make or break Trump’s Supreme Court pick
- Trump’s longtime personal driver just sued him over allegations the president stiffed him