- Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, may be poised to cooperate with prosecutors in the Manhattan US attorney’s office.
- In addition to being the target of the New York federal investigation, Cohen is also a key player in several threads of the Russia investigation.
- “Multiple reports have indicated that Trump and his associates were nervous about the prospect of Cohen flipping,” said one former federal prosecutor. “Now it may be happening.”
Sign up for the latest Russia investigation updates here »
President Donald Trump was furious when it surfaced in April that the FBI had raided the property of his longtime lawyer, Michael Cohen. Soon after, people in Trump’s orbit began actively discussing the possibility that Cohen would flip.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Mueller dropped a hint that he’s nowhere near finished charging people in the Russia probe
- Paul Manafort appears to be running out of ways to combat a key charge in the Mueller probe
- A Russian athlete’s outreach to Ivanka Trump during the campaign raises a slew of new questions about Trump-Russia ties