Spencer Platt/Getty Images
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- President Donald Trump tried to block Vice President Mike Pence from hiring his pick for national security adviser.
- Trump was reportedly furious over Pence’s decision to hire Jon Lerner, who he believes was part of the “Never Trump” movement during the 2016 election.
- Pence managed to convince Trump about Lerner, but the incident points to Trump’s continual desire for loyalty from his associates.
President Donald Trump reportedly tried to block Vice President Mike Pence’s pick for his national security adviser.
Trump was fuming over Pence’s decision to hire Jon Lerner, the deputy to UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, because he believes Lerner was once a “Never Trumper,” three sources told Axios.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Nikki Haley says a new round of sanctions against Russia are coming Monday
- Trump reportedly called Cohen to ‘check in’ amid a legal firestorm surrounding both men
- Trump lawyer Michael Cohen reportedly used the same pseudonyms for Trump and a top RNC fundraiser while negotiating payouts