Drew Angerer/Getty Images
- US president Donald Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg that Google, Amazon, and Facebook could be a “very antitrust situation.”
- It follows Trump’s repeated attacks on Google in recent days over what he perceives as liberal bias in the company’s search engine.
- He stopped short, however, of saying the tech companies should be broken up.
US President Donald Trump told Bloomberg on Thursday that tech giants Google, Amazon, and Facebook could be a “very antitrust situation.”
In a week in which Trump has repeatedly attacked Google over its perceived liberal bias, the president raised monopoly questions about the firm and its peers.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A gold mine is buried ‘under the weeds’ at Amazon — here’s why it could take the company beyond the $ 1 trillion mark
- Steve Bannon amplifies Trump’s war on tech, brands Facebook, Twitter, and Google’s bosses evil ‘sociopaths’
- Trump posts a video accusing Google of not promoting his State of the Union address with a ‘#StopTheBias’ hashtag