- President Donald Trump held a campaign-style rally in Ohio on Saturday night.
- He was there supporting the Republican he endorsed for a special election to fill a House seat on Tuesday.
- Trump revived many of his famous tropes from the 2016 campaign, and the crowd loved it.
In the lively style typical of his campaign, President Donald Trump held a rally with a cheering crowd of supporters in Lewis Center, Ohio on Saturday night.
Trump was there supporting state Sen. Troy Balderson, who’s running in a special election on Tuesday against Democrat Danny O’Connor for a vacant House seat.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: A diehard Mac user switches to PC
- The US manufacturing job market hasn’t been this strong in over 20 years
- White House staffers reportedly had to apologize for one of Trump’s tweets that may have violated a long-standing rule
- ‘Donald rambled. He spoke gibberish’: Former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault questions Trump’s mental health in upcoming book