- President Trump continued his feud with “The Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon during a South Carolina rally on Monday.
- Fallon had previously expressed regret over the infamous 2016 interview in which Fallon tussled Trump’s hair, which caught Trump’s ire.
- Trump called Fallon a “lost soul” and said that he should be thanking him.
- Fallon acknowledged the feud during his show Monday night, saying Trump should have “more important things to do.”
President Trump is locked in yet another feud with an unlikely opponent: “The Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon, who, after expressing regret for his infamous 2016 interview with Trump, caught the president’s ire. Trump told Fallon to “be a man” on Twitter, while Fallon vowed to donate to an immigration services non-profit in Trump’s name. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A tourist tried to pat a wild lion on the head — and it’s safe to say the lion was not impressed
- Jimmy Fallon fires back at Trump after ‘be a man’ comment by donating to an immigration non-profit in the president’s name
- Jim Carrey’s latest political drawing depicts Trump about to eat an immigrant baby