» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- President Donald Trump tweeted an all-caps rebuke Saturday morning of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 US election and possible Trump campaign collusion.
- Less than a day after Mueller released new filings in the probe, Trump declared there was “NO COLLUSION!”
- The filings, released Friday evening, described several instances of fraud by Trump’s former personal lawyer that he seemingly said were done under Trump’s direction.
President Donald Trump tweeted an all-caps rebuke, Saturday, of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 US election and possible Trump campaign collusion.
“AFTER TWO YEARS AND MILLIONS OF PAGES OF DOCUMENTS (and a cost of over $ 30,000,000), NO COLLUSION,” Trump wrote of the investigation that is estimated to cost nearly $ 17 million and Friday delivered several bombshell filings against some his formerly close associates.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Federal prosecutors say Cohen committed crimes ‘in coordination with and at the direction of’ Trump
- Mueller says Cohen should receive a sentence that shows lying to the feds has ‘real consequences’ but also said he went to ‘significant lengths’ to aid Russia probe
- Trump says he’s ‘totally’ cleared after bombshell court filings related to Michael Cohen and his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort