» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Donald Trump says May’s Brexit plan is not what British people voted for.
- The president says “Brexit is Brexit,” and suggests the prime minister is moving away from that.
- He claims that Brexit voters may not get “what they voted for.
- The comments come ahead of his controversial four-day visit to Britain.
LONDON — Donald Trump has accused Theresa May of letting down Brexit voters by allowing the UK to get “partially involved back with the European Union.”
Speaking in Brussels, ahead of his arrival in the UK for a four-day visit, Trump suggested that British people may not get “what they voted for” in the EU referendum.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Trump kicked the trade war with China into high gear
- Everyone is panicking about what Trump’s selection of Brett Kavanaugh means for the future of Obamacare
- European Union president to Trump: ‘Appreciate your allies, after all you don’t have that many’