» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- March Madness history has been made, as No. 1 Virginia lost to No. 16 Maryland-Baltimore County, the first time a No. 1 seed has fallen in the first round since the tournament expanded to 64 teams.
- The win came on the heels of a dominant second half from the UMBC Retrievers, who took the lead at the start of the second half and never looked back.
- The victory marks the first NCAA Tournament win in the school’s history and sets them up for a matchup Sunday against No. 9 Kansas State for a spot in the Sweet 16.
On Friday night, Maryland-Baltimore County Retrievers became the first 16-seed to take down a 1-seed in the first round of the NCAA Tournament, defeating the Virginia Cavaliers, XX-XX.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The most popular Cinderella picks in NCAA Tournament brackets
- Here’s who the experts are picking to make the Final Four
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Christian Laettner’s legendary 1992 Duke Blue Devils team.