» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Tom Hanks entered into the Christmas spirit by buying customers lunch at an In-N-Out Burger in California on Saturday.
- Hanks was photographed by fans at the Fontana branch of the chain.
- The local Oak Park Elementary School posted on their Twitter that Hanks “bought lunch for everyone.”
- ABC 7 said Hanks paid for the meals of everyone in the drive-thru queue.
- An Instagram user took a photo of Hanks and wrote: “He is such a nice guy taking pictures with everyone….he told us Merry Christmas.”
Tom Hanks entered into the Christmas spirit on Saturday by paying for everyone’s lunch at a drive-thru In-N-Out Burger in California.
Hanks was photographed by fans eating alongside his wife Rita Wilson at the burger restaurant in Fontana, east of Los Angeles, where he “bought lunch for everyone,” according to a Twitter post from the Oak Park Elementary School.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A YouTuber is facing criminal charges for shading a Miss Universe dress designed by a Thai princess because in Thailand it’s illegal to insult the monarchy
- Vegan animal rights activists barricaded a supermarket meat aisle and laid memorial flowers on dead turkeys
- A Russian water company in freezing Siberia installed an outdoor ‘toilet of shame’ to punish people who don’t pay their bills