Jeff Mitchell US/Reuters
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- It seems crazy now, but when Tom Brady left the University of Michigan, it wasn’t clear he had a future in the NFL.
- Brady had a resume made just in case, listing his work experience, including an internship at Merrill Lynch.
- Brady found his resume and posted it to Facebook.
Before he was one of the best quarterbacks of all time, Tom Brady was an NFL draft prospect who had just graduated from the University of Michigan.
He didn’t know in the spring of 2000 if he’d make it in the NFL, so he made a résumé in case he had to enter the corporate world.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The Eagles’ Nick Foles could do something no quarterback has done since Tom Brady in 2001
- Tom Brady uses brain exercises designed for people with brain impairments to improve his function and it blew away the scientists who created them
- Tom Brady was ‘hurting all the time’ at age 25, but he saved his career by changing his diet and lifestyle