- The New England Patriots routed the Los Angeles Chargers, 41-28, on Sunday to make the AFC Championship.
- After the game, while discussing the Patriots’ upcoming matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs, Tom Brady mocked critics who think the Patriots “suck” and “can’t win any games.”
- The Patriots will have the rare challenge of having to play the AFC Championship on the road when they go into Kansas City to play the Chiefs.
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots added another win to their playoff history, routing the Los Angeles Chargers, 41-28, on Sunday.
The final score made the game look closer than it really was. The Patriots went up 35-7 at halftime, moving the ball with ease while their defense suffocated the Chargers. It continued in the second half until the Chargers scored some desperation touchdowns late in the game.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Two computer models predict who will win the NFL divisional playoff games
- Tom Brady fell asleep before his first Super Bowl and woke up with minutes to spare before the team took the field
- Tom Brady has been in the NFL so long that his current teammates watched him in his first Super Bowl from Disney hotels and Pizza Hut