The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- ThirdLove first gained an enthusiastic following for inventing half-cup sizes to help women find their exact right fit.
- The company has added 24 new sizes, now offering 70 bra sizes up to 38H and 48D. That's 40 more than the industry average.
- New sizes have been designed using customers and women of all sizes as models.
- The new bras have the same aesthetic, price, and shopping experience as all other sizes in the line.
ThirdLove, a five-year-old lingerie company known for bringing half-cup sizes and the most comfortable bra we've ever worn to the market, is planting another flag for itself in the frontier of comfortable, attractive lingerie.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 6 under-the-radar Amazon Prime clothing brands every woman should know
- I tried this best-selling $ 25 comforter from Amazon that seemed too good to be true — and it’s actually way better than I expected
- An eco-friendly footwear startup is turning plastic bottles into beautiful sneakers — each pair diverts 17 plastic bottles from landfills and rolls up to the size of a pair of socks