The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Tatcha is a Japanese skincare brand that takes inspiration from centuries-old skincare routines of geisha.
- The founder, Victoria Tsai, still works with geisha and Japanese scientists to formulate the products, which prioritize calming ingredients like camellia oil, green tea, and silk extracts.
- It’s one of my absolute favorite brands, and I’ve tested hundreds. You can find it at Sephora, or Tatcha.
- Many of the product formulas are offered in variations for specific skin types, which allows you to customize your routine based on very specific concerns (for me, it’s dryness).
- We have an exclusive promo code for our readers. Enter “BINSIDER15” at checkout on Tatcha.com for $ 15 off your order of $ 75+ and free shipping through the weekend.
There’s something particularly gentle about practicing a morning or evening skincare routine with multiple steps. The careful massaging of cleansers and serums, the soft swipe of toners and essences on cotton pads, the precise application of hydrating creams — it’s an act of meditation and intentionality.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- This $ 24 facial cleanser has a huge cult following — I’ve been using it for 2 years and I get why so many people love it
- 12 skin care products we use in our daily lives to treat and combat adult acne
- Allbirds has launched new, limited-edition sneakers colors for fall — and more of today’s best deals from around the web