The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Grado just released its first Bluetooth headphones in its 65 year career. They’re called the GW100s, and they cost $ 250.
- They retain the company’s trademark open-back design, which makes music sound incredibly clear and natural, like you’re listening to music through speakers. The downside is that sound leaks in and out, but not too much.
- I was extremely impressed at how great the GW100s sounded given their price. Music was clear and detailed, although a little treble heavy. Live music stood out in particular.
- My only complaint about these headphones is that they have a Micro USB port. You’ll want to keep these headphones for years, and most high-end tech is moving over to charging on USB-C.
- If you have $ 250 and want an audiophile-worthy pair of headphones, Grado’s GW100s are your best bet.
For 65 years, Grado’s headphones have shared many of the same features: they’re all handmade in Brooklyn, have an open-back design, and use a thick, long cable. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- I just upgraded to the iPhone XS Max and this is the only case I trust to protect it
- Bose is letting customers personalize their headphones with over 5 million custom color combinations
- The best AirPlay 2 speakers you can buy if you have an iPhone