The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Color-correcting is a common makeup trick that uses principles from the color wheel to neutralize discoloration like redness, sallowness, and more.
- The mint-green color in Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 helps neutralize redness on my cheeks and around my nose so well that I don’t even need foundation.
- It also moisturizes and protects with SPF 30 so I can streamline my skin-care routine.
Even though I’ve been writing about beauty for several years, I haven’t tried any color-correcting makeup in fear that I’ll wind up looking like a Twister map with multi-colored dots all over my face. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Every traveler should get this $ 9 luggage scale before their next international flight
- GiftNow is a new and easy way to send a last-minute gift from stores like Target and Uniqlo without guessing what size or color they want — here’s how it works
- The 29 best books we read in 2018