The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- New York City-based outdoor energy startup BioLite recently released a FirePit that lets you enjoy the warmth, smell, and feel of a wood-burning fire without any smoke.
- The FirePit also features 51 airjets that add oxygen to key locations to make a more uniform heat, foldable legs for portability, and the ability to control flame intensity either manually or by app.
- For $ 200, it’s certainly not as cheap as creating your own fire pit and throwing some logs onto an open flame, but it does make the entire activity a whole lot more enjoyable.
If you like spending time outdoors with the warmth of a wood-burning fire, you’re undoubtedly familiar with the problem smoke can pose. It can turn seats into a lottery system when the wind changes or see you all sitting in a half-moon shape like you’re filming a reality TV show since nobody wants to spend the evening participating from behind a hazy curtain.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The best portable power stations you can buy
- 26 tech products that raised over $ 1 million on Kickstarter — and where to buy them
- I tried Blue Apron’s new recipes that follow the world’s "best diet" — and the results were delicious