The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Rugs are a great home decor investment, but they’re difficult to maintain. More often than not, you’ve probably eschewed cleaning yours because it takes too much time and effort.
- Ruggable’s polyester chenille rugs ($ 59.30+) are affordable, attractive, and thanks to a two-piece system that separates the rug cover from a non-slip pad, easy to clean.
- I put together and washed a Ruggable rug in my own apartment, and the process went seamlessly.
- The company’s patented “Cling Effect Technology” kept the pieces together at all times, the rug didn’t slide around on my floor, and I didn’t have to follow any fancy, special instructions when machine-washing and drying it.
Rugs are an essential part of home decor, providing the foundation upon which your furniture and other decor sit. However, they’re a huge pain to clean: you need to bring them outside and use a host of different tools and cleaners, or possibly spend a lot of money letting a professional take care of them. You start to wonder whether their aesthetic appeal is worth the inconvenience of care and maintenance. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The best gel pillows you can buy
- 22 work-appropriate yet thoughtful gifts for your boss — all under $ 50
- 33 gifts anyone who just moved into a new apartment will appreciate not having to buy themselves