» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Theresa May will plead with MPs for more time to renegotiate the Irish backstop in her Brexit deal.
- The prime minister will promise MPs another vote in parliament on other Brexit options if she hasn’t secured the deal by the end of February.
- Labour is seeking to ensure that May is held to her word, and have tabled an amendment which — if passed this week — would guarantee a fresh vote is held by the end of the month.
LONDON — Theresa May will plead with MPs for more time to renegotiate the Irish backstop in her Brexit deal.
May is due to report back to MPs this week on the progress of her attempts to make last minute-changes to her EU exit plan. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- What is the Brexit backstop and why is it the key to Theresa May passing a deal?
- Brexiteers demand Theresa May ask Trump to solve Brexit talks
- Theresa May promises not to let Northern Ireland down as Brexit backstop talks flounder