- Ross Marquand’s Aaron had his arm amputated on “The Walking Dead” early on season nine.
- At a panel during New Jersey’s Walker Stalker Con on Saturday, Marquand said it was almost another character which received that fate back on season seven.
- He didn’t name anyone, but it’s likely it could have been Carl or Rick Grimes.
Aaron lost his arm early on season nine of “The Walking Dead” when his arm was crushed by a tree log. But actor Ross Marquand, who plays Aaron on the AMC zombie drama, says we could have seen a very different character meet a similar fate years ago.
“Originally, they had been proposing that for another character in season seven,” said Marquand at a Walker Stalker Con panel in Edison, NJ Saturday morning. “And then it didn’t come to fruition for various reasons.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- ‘The Walking Dead’ star says it’s not his fault Negan escaped the prison cell: ‘Father Gabriel slammed the f—ing gate shut’
- ‘The Walking Dead’s’ Tom Payne hints he may appear again on the show after getting killed off
- 6 shows coming to Netflix in December that are worth watching