- The Trump Organization ordered tee markers featuring the presidential seal.
- That may prove to be illegal if the seals are used on Trump’s golf courses.
- Federal law forbids the seal be used for anything other than official government business.
The Trump Organization could be in hot legal water after ordering markers for its golf courses that feature the presidential seal, ProPublica reported Monday.
President Donald Trump’s namesake company ordered the new tee markers, complete with the presidential seal, in recent weeks. Federal law forbids the seal be used for anything other than official government business.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Ethics experts say their ‘fear has been realized’ as Trump faces one of his most consequential conflicts of interest yet
- If you thought it was crazy before, the White House just had a month unlike anything we’ve ever seen
- Trump is on a new presidential diet filled with salads and soups — and he hasn’t been seen eating a burger in 2 weeks