» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Silicon Valley famously has its own set of fashion rules.
- Casual dress has always been king in the tech world, but some tech employees are opting for a more polished look.
- Stylist Victoria Hitchcock spoke to Vox about how techies can achieve an effortless style.
Dressing for success means something different in Silicon Valley.
You won’t find many buttoned-up power suit aficionados at your average tech office. In many ways, Silicon Valley rapidly accelerated the decades-long decline of formality in office-wear in the 1990s. Even today, as tech-minded employees are hauling in impressive paychecks, the industry is famous for its laid-back style.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 42 Ulta Beauty employees tell us the only products you should buy
- Tiger Woods is back — here’s how he spends his millions and lives his life off the course
- 17 ways to hack your workspace for optimal productivity
SEE ALSO: What business casual really means