Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- The Mega Millions jackpot is at a record-high ahead of Friday night’s drawing: $ 970 million, with a cash payout of $ 548 million.
- The odds of winning the Mega Millions jackpot are slim, but what should you do if you win the Mega Millions?
- If you have the winning numbers, don’t make any decisions in haste: Keep the news to yourself, hire a team of professionals to help, and don’t take the cash payout.
- Powerball and Mega Millions have a combined jackpot over $ 1 billion — here are the first 2 things the winners should do
- The Mega Millions jackpot is at a record-high $ 868 million — here’s which states spend the most buying lottery tickets
- The combined jackpots for the next Powerball and Mega Millions are over $ 1 billion — here are 8 over-the-top things you could buy if you won