AP; iStock; Skye Gould/Business Insider
- Flight MH370 disappeared four years ago with 239 people on board.
- It vanished on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, and only fragments have ever been found.
- Years of investigations failed to make sense of what happened to the plane.
- Conspiracy theories have grown as families of victims accuse the government of not releasing information.
- Malaysia’s government hopes a report out on Monday will draw a line under the mystery, but it’s unclear what it could say to stop the questions.
On March 8, 2014, Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 vanished from air traffic control radar screens, never to be seen again — and in the process spawned the most incredible aviation mystery of the 21st century.
The 239 people on board were never found, and are presumed dead.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: This Volkswagen is supposed to flip over
- Here is Michael Jordan’s 56,000-square foot house in Chicago and why it is still on the market after 6 years
- How the unlimited data plans from AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint all stack up
- ‘It had to be very simple’: The EU reportedly used colorful flash cards to explain trade policy to Trump