Twitter / Cantor Relief
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- The mysterious volatility trader known as “50 Cent” appears to have made some new bets this week that the stock market will see turbulence over the summer.
- The trades match a growing sentiment across Wall Street that the stock market could be in for a rocky ride over the next few months.
Known for his consistent purchases of bite-size Cboe Volatility Index (VIX) options — usually costing about 50 cents — the trader has historically positioned himself to profit from market turbulence.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- One of investing’s most influential pioneers just made a bold prediction about where tech stocks will be in 10 years — and it’s not pretty for the likes of Apple and Facebook
- Wall Street is sounding the alarm on a troubling market trend that’s threatening to tank stocks over the summer
- The stock market’s biggest bear unloads on the ‘economic Ponzi scheme’ he says will cause the next crash — and explains why this meltdown feels different