Kim Kyung Hoon/Reuters
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Depictions of the full Korean Peninsula are on full display ahead of the inter-Korean summit on Friday.
- Japan’s foreign ministry has lodged a formal complaint about the use of the Korean unification flag which depicts a pair of disputed islands between Japan and South Korea.
- The flag is set to be featured on a dessert served to the leaders of North and South Korea.
Ahead of the historic meeting between the leaders of North and South Korea on Friday, political emblems depicting unity have been rolled out across South Korea.
One of these is an outline of the full Korean Peninsula, like on the Korean unification flag seen prominently at the Olympics. Inside Peace House, where Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae-In will meet, chairs have been engraved with the same outline and a miniature version of the flag will be placed on a dessert later in the day. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A single high school in India has produced the CEOs of Microsoft, Adobe, and Mastercard
- 25 of the most dangerous things science has strongly linked to cancer
- We compared the new millennial pink KitKat to 8 crazy flavours from Japan — and the winner was clear